BACKROUND

Sunday, November 8, 2009

[Lifes a Scrap Beach November Crop Challenge 1]


Here is my layout for challenge 1. It was to use the pagemap. I loved using a sketch. I think I'm going to start using them more often! I really liked the way this layouts turned out. I used basic grey paper, tim holtz stamp (butterflies) and my cricut (don juan cart). I made my title with chipboard with my expression and it was the first time cutting chipboard and it turned out great!! I'm addicted to cutting chipboard now lol.


3 comments:

Kathryn said...

The chipboard looks very nice ~ so crisp and clean! What a great job the Cricut E did on those. Those flowers are gorgeous & the papers paired perfectly ~ I love this layout! Glad you had fun with your first sketch!

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

Katie said...

Wow Tara this layout turned out beautifully!! I can't believe how awesome the Cricut cut your chipboard! I'm totally going to have to try that out! I have to agree with you on the sketches I will definitely be using them in the future!!

Katie

Brandy said...

I love your take on the sketch,great job and what an awesome Lo!!!