BACKROUND

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

{2009 Goals}

1.Loose weight and keep it off!!!
-I want to get back down to what I was in high school and I know once I start seeing results it will make me want to loose it even more!

2.Really start being tighter with our money so we can save up to get the rest up the house fixed up like our kitchen etc so we can eventually sell it and get the house we really want. We would love to build but we’ll just have to wait and see =)

3.Start cleaning more and putting stuff away.
-I admit I’m bad at that and its hard admitting it but its something I need to start doing!-

4.Start cooking more!
-I really do like to cook, I think I just get intimidated or frustrated with it sometimes. I really want to start trying new things and not just make what I know will turn out good!


The next 2 are my goals for my hobbies…
1. Scrapbook more!!! I’m sooooo behind its ridiculous lol. I want to get caught up with everything this year.

2. I got a new camera for Christmas and I LOVE it!! So I really want to practice more with it. Anyone that knows me knows that I always have one on me and take tons of pictures. I love doing it =)


I am determined to have these all accomplished by for this year! Wish me luck =)

No comments: