BACKROUND

Monday, March 29, 2010

[Mini Album-Gift for my friend for Christmas]

I made this mini for my friend of her 1st daughter! I wanted to make something personal for her for our gift exchange and decided to do a mini. I wish I would of started sooner because it took alot longer than expexted!!! I am happy with the way it turned out but wish I would of had more time!!!

She lost her mom a couple years ago and she was very close with her so I wanted to make sure to make a page for her and i really like the way it turned out. I wish i would of got a closeup of it but I used a pearl white dimensional glue and tried to texture it to make it look like feathers and really liked the way it turned out!
I wanted to leave room for her to journal about the little milestones.
Thanks for stopping and looking :)

1 comment:

.... said...

Did you have fun making this album? It looks like you did. I love the outcome and the heart behind is probably a lot more than we think! NICE!!!!