BACKROUND

Friday, October 16, 2009

[Recap of August] Part 3

August 22, 2009: On this day it was bittersweet. It was 14 years since my dad has been gone but 6 years since Adam & I had started dating. We went to the preseason Browns/Detroit game. It was quite interesting to say the least lol. Now anyone that knows me knows that I'm a Steelers fan. So I dressed for neither team lol. Hubby is a Lions fan!! Needless to say they were quite rude and ignorant to us. I'm not going to repeat the things they said but use your imagination ;) lol We had a blast though. The tickets belonged to someone who wasnt going to use them so we had three and our friend Ricky ended up meeting us there. Here's to 6 years baby :)

{Oh and these arent in order of how the day went but didnt feel like doing it lol}











No comments: