BACKROUND

Monday, August 24, 2009

[Lots of Updates!]

I have been slacking big time on my blog. Not even sure when my last post was lol. I have tons of pictures to post. Lets see if I can think of all the stuff we have done lately...Uncles surprise birthday party, wedding, our fantasy football draft, pro football game...I'm sure I'm forgetting but thats a big part of our month. Its been sooo crazy busy this past month I cant wait to have NOTHING to do lol...I just want time to slow down, I mean were did August go?! where did summer go for that matter?!? Its sad to think that summer is about done and over with. Oh I forgot a very important event. Adam started at YSU today!!! I'm sooo excited for him. He seems to be really excited! He just had his english class today and has a anatomy class and math I think. He is going Monday through Friday but only there for no more than 2 hours. So that will be nice!! Well better get back to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say thanks for signing up and following my blog!!! It is people like you that make it all worth while. If you ever have any questions or want to see something specific, please just let me know. You can either send me a email, leave a email, or put something in my suggestion box!! Thanks again!!
BTW I love your blog design!!!