BACKROUND

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

[just me rambling...]

So yesterday was a great day. Adam got a call from a school that he applied for and they set up a date for a tour and interview so we are sooooo EXCITED!!!! It's such a relief!! Now today not so good. Do you ever feel like you just arent where you are supposed to be or doing what you are supposed to be doing. I just hate where i work right now. Its just some of the people. I just dont get it. I wont get into detail but today i was on the verge of tears. I just want to be somewhere where i'm happy. Someday maybe...i just cant wait till Adam is done with school then we can really start our lives. I feel like everything is just on hold now and once he is done we'll be free!!! I CANT WAIT :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats to Adam! Sorry to hear you hate your job! Just smack those people upside the head with a cast iron skillet! :)